You are kidding ... right?

Have you even downloaded and tried the top 5 web frameworks?  What are
you looking for in a web framework?  What matters to you?  I can
promise you that Struts provides what *I* need and that's why *I* am
here.  However, you will find people with EXACTLY the same opinion in
those other frameworks community.

On Jan 22, 2008 9:42 AM, hoffmandirt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why?
>

> jmitchell wrote:
> >
> > The fact is that Struts 2 is your best choice if you are limited to
> > Java Web Frameworks.
> >

> > On Jan 22, 2008 8:26 AM, hoffmandirt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> What are the pros and cons, in your opinion, when choosing Struts 2 over
> >> Spring or Spring over Struts 2? I am trying to determine which framework
> >> select and the last one I used was Spring 1.x and I liked it a lot. So I
> >> am
> >> a little biased and I want to jump the gun and use Spring, but I want to
> >> make sure because it seems like Struts 2 has a lot to offer and is very
> >> similar to Spring. So I want to hear the best and the worst from both
> >> frameworks. So what do you guys think?
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > James Mitchell