Otto, Frank wrote:
hi,
I have an old struts1 application. Now, I want to use struts 2 for a new part of them (ajax configurator). With the struts 2.0.11 version it work's fine, but If I upgrade to struts 2.1.0 snapshot, I will get many errors, especially NullPointerExceptions. Is it possible to use struts1 with struts 2.1.x?

It certainly should be. You'd need to include details of your configuration and the exact errors you're getting for anyone to help diagnose what's going wrong, though.

L.