hi,

Suppose you have a struts.xml mapping that looks like:

<action name="Form*" class="com.sag.optimizer.ui.web.action.form.Form{1}Action">
  <result name="input" type="tiles">webui.form{1}</result>
  <result name="error" type="tiles">webui.failed</result>
</action> In several cases I will probably want to provide a valid non empty implementation of a corresponding Form{1}Action.class but in some cases I don't want to have to provide any but a default implementation e.g. FormGenericAction that just extends ActionSupport. Is there any way to do that?

My coverage reports are getting uglier and this is one of the reasons :)

regards,
Giovanni