Hi!

Anyone knows why my javascript code is executed at the loading of a page instead when it *should*??

For example, I have a .jspx page with a form:

<form>
   <input id="id" ...>
<form>

<script>
   alert('hi');
   alert(document.getElementById('id'));
</script>

'hi' is shown before the form and then 'undefined'.
But my js code is at the end of the page. How can it be possible? I´m sure it is a dojo thing, but I don´t know how to solve it. I access to this page from another one where I have executeScripts="true".

Thanks.