Seems like it should be "home" instead of "home.jsp", assuming you have a
def for "home" in your tiles-defs.xml file. I'm assuming that the tiles
definitions file is still tiles-defs.xml.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: "Allen, Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:48:11 -0500
> Subject: RE: Struts 2 equivalents?
>
> One more specific replacement question. In the Struts 1 app, we had some
> actions that had no class, but simply forwarded to largely static JSPs:
> <action path="/home" forward="/home.jsp" />.
>
> In my new struts.xml, I tried:
> <action name="home">
> <result name="success" type="tiles">home.jsp</result>
> </action>
>
> (I've changed my struts.properties to make the suffix .do instead of
> .action) When I try to go to localhost/appcontextname/home.do, I get the
> following:
> javax.servlet.ServletException: home.jsp
>
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:5
> 18)
>
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher
> .java:421)
> root cause
>
> org.apache.tiles.definition.NoSuchDefinitionException: home.jsp
>
> org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.jav
> a:392)
>
> org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.jav
> a:368)
>
> org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult.doExecute(TilesResult.java:10
> 4)
>
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport.execute(StrutsResultSu
> pport.java:178)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultAct
> ionInvocation.java:343)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvo
> cation.java:248)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doInterce
> pt(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:213)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Me
> thodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultAct
> ionInvocation.java:219)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultAct
> ionInvocation.java:218)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerS
> tack.java:455)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvo
> cation.java:216)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(Vali
> dationInterceptor.java:150)
>
> org.apache.struts2.interceptor.validation.AnnotationValidationIntercepto
> r.doIntercept(AnnotationValidationInterceptor.java:48)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Me
> thodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultAct
> ionInvocation.java:219)
>
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultAct
> ionInvocation.java:218)

> [...]

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.