As far as I can tell, yes it can be done in the same Eclipse. If you already have a web application development setup using Eclipse then the only thing you would require to be able to use Struts in your application is just to drop the relevant jars in e.g.
struts2 core, plugins etc and configure your web.xml

That said, I permanently use MyEclipse plugin and I am very happy with it
specially when it comes to Web development.

regards,
Giovanni

mohammed hussain wrote:
hi
   i have eclipse in that iam developing a web apllication,now i want to
develop the same using struts ,can it be done using the same eclipse,or else
i have to go for another one,pls help me out from this problem

tell me how can i develop struts application using ecllipse.

thanx