If the value is not going into a struts tag then just use JSTL.
From: Tommy Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is there a way to get the URL for the current page using struts tags?  I
thought I had access to the HttpRequest, and therefore could just use
getRequestURL() but it appears the docs have led me astray :/
<http://www.motricity.com>

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and