Hi, i'm new to struts. I'm developing a web application and I can't
understand why parameters still in the url beetwen actions calls. I try to
explain it better (sorry for my poor english):

I call "myAction?paramx=valuex" and the url becomes
".../myAction?paramx=valuex" correctly.

Then, my new displayed JSP call "myAction2" but the shown url is
".../myAction?paramx=valuex" even if i invoked myAction2 without any
parameter.
So I've two questions:

1)It's only a display thing or paramx=valuex is actually passed also to
myAction2?
2)How I can avoid this behaviour?I read about includeparams=false in
struts.xml, but I'm not sure if it's the   right solution...

Thank you in advance!!