Hi everyone. My problem is that I have a jsp page with a tabbed panel
consisting of two tabs.
The main action is showUpload that shows upload.jsp.
In one of the tab, I've a form that the user should fill and send to the
"manualUpload" action. If some required fields are not filled, I should show
the appropriate messages.
The problem is that if I show ManualUpload.jsp, the page is entirely shown
in the browser, while what I want is to display the page, with the various
input or error messages, in the tab of the tabbed panel. In short, I want to
"refresh" the page that is shown is the tab of the panel without reinvoking
all the action that shows the main upload.jsp (because doing this the form
parameters and all the messages are lost).
I can achieve that?

Thank you very much.