Hello Lauri,

This is with reference..

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg72782.html

Your reply on list is helping me a lot to dig into the problem.Please
continue your help .

response.getCharacterEncoding()is returning ISO-8859-1.

I have set it to charset - ISO-8859-2 in JSP pages but it is returning
“charset - ISO-8859-1”.

Same thing is happening in windows and Linux.

It is working in windows with this conversion(convertTo_IS08559_2) but
failing in Linux..

Regards,
Raghu

  _____