Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 20:21:33 schrieb Maria Lujan Salvadori:
> Hello, is it available the new version 2.1? Where can I download it? We
> want to migrate our project from 2.0.11 to 2.1 but we cannot find it

Be aware that there are a lot of incompatible changes between 2.0 and 2.1, so
migrating an existing project could be a lot of work depending on how big it
is.

That said, if you are using maven2, there are 2.1.1 snapshots in the
repository: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>