Just thought it's worth pointing out that displaytag does tables, whereas google search results are actually table-less.

I'd be very interested if anyone knows whether displaytag or any other project is or will offer a table-less solution.

There are so many extras that would be nice to have for pagination, I would gladly swap my own quick'n'dirty implementation for something 3rd party.

Adam