Still not enough information to say for sure, but:

> login otherwise redirect back that user to login page...
> i am passing request_locale paramter in url

you realize that a redirect will lose the request parameter, right?

If that isn't the clue you're looking for, post some configuration:

- your interceptor stack
- action/result mappings in struts.xml for Action.LOGIN
- relevant code from your login page JSP

L.

sagarlotiya wrote:

hi
you are right?
Let me describe the problem in detail.

i have one application in struts2.

I have made one interceptor that is called Login Interceptor in that i am
checking for whether user is valid or not If valid then i will allow them to
login otherwise redirect back that user to login page...

I am achieving this thing using Login Interceptor...

Now suppose if user loggin successfully and then try to change the
localization it works...
but suppose if user fails to loggin and then will try to change the
localization it doesn't work...

see my code of interceptor

public String intercept(ActionInvocation actionInvocation) throws Exception
{

        if(!(loggedInUser)) {
                return Action.LOGIN;
        }
        else {
                return actionInvocation.invoke();

in above if i am in "If" part then i can't change the localization...though
i am passing request_locale paramter in url

but if usr is valid and "ELSE" part is there in above code it doesn't
work...

so above is the problem..

help me if possible... i have tried a lot but i can't find what is the
problem?

newton.dave wrote:
--- sagarlotiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When i will try to change locale without login it don't work.

But once i will login in to the application i can change the locale.

I am using Interceptor for login validation , does it creates any
problems.?

Hard to say.

You haven't really provided enough information with which to start
diagnosing
the problem.

Dave