Hello. I've an action that populates a table with some info. In each row,
there's a button to delete the entry and the associated object from the DB.
In my action class I've a list (something like a queue) of the ID that will
be removed after the user clicks on the "apply" button.
So, all I want to do, is to add each element ID the user selects to the
"remove-queue". When the user clicks on the remove icon, a javascript
function is called:

the jsp snippet:

         ../pages/Images/edit_remove.png </img>

the script inside the JSP.

<script type="text/javascript">
                 function addToRemoveList(id){

                 }
</script>

The script is correctly invoked and the paramater ID is correctly passed.
Now i would like to call a method of my action class and to refresh the
page. Something like:

<script type="text/javascript">
                 function addToRemoveList(id){

                        myCurrentAction.addItemToRemove(id)