If you turn on devMode do you see any additional log messages that might
indicate a problem? I don't see anything immediately obvious, but it's late
and I'm crabby ;) You can also turn the logging levels up for both S2 and
XWork and see if any additional information is provided.

I'd also fire up the config browser and see if it indicates any obvious
issues and make sure that my action class is deployed correctly.

Dave