--- aum strut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> about adding the .action extension i have to add this extension to my
> action like this
> <s: form action ="test.action">
> while if i am using
> <s: form action="test">
> it is still giving me the problem.

Then something is still wrong.

As I've tried to say several times already, and asked but gotten no answer,
if you're accessing the JSP directly (not recommended, as I've also said)
rather than through an action, the generated HTML will not be correct.

I've told you what I thought the problem was a few times, I've asked
questions that could prove that was what the problem was, but you've never
answered any of them. I don't know what you expect.

Dave