Hi all.

I am handling login issue through an interceptor. Basically it looks in the
session if a user entry exists before letting you go through to the
administration panels. This works fine.

In my admin, I use a lot of Ajax (with dojo) so I never have a single full
page reload. I use submits or anchor tags to do that. Those tags use the
"targets" parameter to know which part of the page is to be refreshed.

And here is my problem :

I click on a <s:a> or a <s:submit> tag, my interceptor catches the request,
sees that I am not logged in anymore, and does the redirection towards the
login page ... inside the div specified as a target !

I understand very well this matter, and it's all too logical. Nevertheless,
I've been turning this issue upside down for days now and I can't figure a
way to refresh the whole page when I'm not logged in anymore, or only
refresh the div I want when my interceptor says everything's fine.

Is there a way to break to target parameter so that I could simply redirect
toward an action which would refresh the whole page ?

Does anyone have an idea ?

I'm sort of out of solutions ....

Matthieu