Ed,

Additional information here: http://struts.apache.org/primer.html

MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Choi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:27 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Newbie question

A Java Web Application that uses Apache Struts 2 framework can be
written or
developed using JDK version 1.5.  It is possible to use JDK 1.4 but your
Java Software Developers must use the backward compatible Apache Struts
2
jars for JDK 1.4 for Struts 2 development

Here are the details you are interested:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.htm

On 18/03/2008, maitre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, y'all.
>
> Where can I find the correct JDK and API specs so I can ask my hosting
> company?
>
> Ed
>

> Griffith, Michael * wrote:
> >
> > Agreed.  Look for a provider that offers the correct JDK and API
specs.

> > MG

Web