Am Mittwoch, 26. März 2008 14:35:26 schrieb Daniel:
> Hello,
> What is the best solution to integrate struts 2 and ajax? What libraries?

DOJO is shipped with Struts2 - but my impression is that most people do use
other frameworks like jQuery or prototype, writing their AJAX code by hand.

I will do it this way in my next project using the simple theme (or maybe
writing a custom one...). The s2 ajax theme has too many issues and is not
flexible enough in my oppinion.

        Piero