Hi Jane,

what i m doing in my action class i am putting the list in the session like
this

Map<String, ArrayList<String>> session = ActionContext.*getContext*
().getSession();

session.put("value",itemCode);
and in my jsp page i m trying to retrieving the values like this:

<s:select label="Select Code" cssClass="large" list="%{#session.value}"

name="code"

headerKey="1"

headerValue="-- Select Item Codet --"

list="ItemCode"

/>
but when ever i m hitting the submitt button it is giving me the exception

tag 'select', field 'list', name 'code': The requested list key 'ItemCode'
could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type.
Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]
any suggestion in this regard??

-aum