> yes, I did go to the site. but, i'm not sure on how to make it as a
> plugin to deploy in eclipse 3.3.

There is no plugin for Eclipse or any other IDE that I know. There is the
beginning of a NetBeans plugin... but I did not look at it yet.

> i did downloaded the war file and import into eclipse 3.3, it 's working
> fine. is it every project I just need to copy 5 files to Web App Libraries,
> commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
> freemarker=2.3.8.jar
> ognl-2.6.11.jar
> struts2-core-2.0.11.jar
> xwork-2.0.4.jar
> ?

These and any struts2 plugins you want to use. The "Blank" Application is a
good starting point for own applications.

If you do use maven2, there is an easier way:
mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=org.yoursite \
                       -DartifactId=appname \
                       -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts \
                       -DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-starter \
                       -DarchetypeVersion=2.0.11 \

-DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository

> then, consider is struts enabled?

The JARs alone do not enable s2. You need the right entrys in web.xml and put
the struts configuration file in place.

        Piero