Of course, but in this page there is a section "To upgrade from Struts Menu
1.x to Struts Menu 2.x"... So I guess it should work with this. I wouldn't
have even tried if there hadn't been this section...
Anyway, I think someone managed already, and I would like to know how to
configure the files... %-|