How are you clustering the HTTP session? Usually this involves configuration of the app server so that it is stored in some type of non-transient storage.

/Ian

mojoRising wrote:
We have struts running great on a single server but when we test in our
clustered environment there are problems: The user is not staying on the
same server the initial request came in on, so their session is getting
lost.  Does struts 2 support a clustered enterprise environment? If so, is
there anything special that needs to be done to make this work? Our
environment is Apache,weblogic9.2, struts2. Thanks! --John