umesh awasthi wrote:
Hi All,

Our current version of Struts2 is using DOJO toolkit version 0.4.x(Correct
me if i am wrong)

Correct. Struts 2.0.x uses Dojo 0.4.0. Struts 2.1.x uses Dojo 0.4.3 at the moment.
my point is as we have earlier experience of using DOJO with java (Not
Struts2),we want to use DOJO with higher version(0.9 or higher)
with current version of struts2(In our case it is struts-2.0.11.1)

how can we achieve this ??

Don't use the Struts2 ajax tags. Use Dojo 1.x directly following the instructions provided by Dojo. They're independent. You can use any client-side library with Struts2 and Dojo is an excellent choice. Likewise, you can use Dojo with any server-side framework you like and Struts2 is a good choice.

Instead of using tags like <s:tabbedpanel> you'll be using dojo markup directly (eg. <div dojoType="whatever">).

Work has started on providing Dojo 1.x tags for Stuts2 that replace the functionality of the existing tags, but my view is that you will benefit more by learning and using Dojo the way its designers intended.

regards,
Jeromy Evans