I can't seem to get any parameters to actually pass to actions via struts.xml. Here's an example action config out of my struts.xml (ignore the slashes in the action name, we're using a third party container):

       <action name="EndUserWMLRingtonesHome"
class="/motricity/presentation/action/EndUserWMLHome" method="input" >
           <param name="filter">Ringtones</param>
           <result name="success" type="tiles">browsePage</result>
       </action>

If I set a breakpoint in that action, the parameter isn't set. Pretty much all our actions implement ModelDriven, so the setFilter method is actually on our model object. But I even tried putting a setFilter directly on the action and it's still not working. We're using a fairly stripped down interceptor stack, but we are running modelDriven and params. Anyone have any ideas why this wouldn't work?
 Thanks. <http://www.motricity.com>

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and