I am working on Struts ,SAP-JCO .

This is i18n application running on Tomcat.

I have designed my application in UTF8 charset.

When Saving the polish characters from application they are saved into SAP
Database properly.

Before Saving i am doing following String modifications.

The same code doesn't work on Tomcat Server on Windows English System.Here
the Polish characters( aeclónszz ) are saved as #########.

What would be cause for this.

What changes i need to do in my code to work on both English And Polish
Windows (Tomcat Server)

strConvertedMessage = new String(strText.getBytes("UTF8"), "UTF8");

inputTable.setValue(strConvertedMessage,"TABLENAME");