--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Narayana S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> in my application, i have a requirement of implementing field
> level customization, like locking the field, hiding the field
> etc.. to achieve this i am planning to extends "struts-tags"
> tag library functionality. can any one give any idea of how
> to do this?

I'm not sure what you're asking.

To extend the S2 tags themselves you might need to do any or all of the
following, depending on your needs:

* add tag attributes to the component and tag classes
* add additional Java code
* regenerate TLD
* modify FreeMarker templates

Some might be easier to extend than others.

Dave