Thank you for the dojo info.  I did a custom build for dojo using
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2WIKI/Creating+a+custom+Dojo+profile+for+Struts+2.0.x
and it reduced alot of requests

I would like to turn off the page scan that dojo does and add the
bootstrap code for the widgits my self.  I'm not sure what to search
for to find information on this.  Can you point me to any articles or
documentation?

Thank you,

Rich