Why is your filter mapping different than the one the docs recommend?

If you map S2 to "*.action" there's no reason S2 would know to serve up its
copy of Dojo--that's why the docs say to map S2 to "*", so it can pick up when
it needs to serve static content.

If you're going to use a mapping like that you'd probably need to use your own
Dojo (and init code, since the generated code assumes you're using S2's Dojo).

Dave