I'm starting to do some simple experiments with Struts2 (those who know
me would wonder what took me so long :) ).  I have one blocking problem,
but I would more appreciate hints on how to diagnose particular kinds of
problems, as opposed to just giving me the answer.

In this case I'm getting the infamous "No result defined for action
<Action> and result input".  The problem is I'm pretty sure I HAVE an
input result in my action.

My struts.xml is very simple:
-----------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
Configuration 2.0//EN" "struts-2.0.dtd" >
<struts>
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />
    <package extends="struts-default" name="main" namespace="/main">
        <action name="Form" class="com.wamu.strutsform.FormAction">
            <result name="input">/form.jsp</result>
            <result name="success">/form.jsp</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</struts>

So, for instance, what pieces of information could I look at that could
give me hints on what I'm doing wrong here?