Hi,
we have several web apps that have been developed with S1.
I am currently learning S2 and i am studying the reasons why we should
migrate to S2.

Can you tell me the advantages of migrating to S2 ?
I am not sure we should migrate, but i have not checked all new features
of S2 yet.

Thanks for your advices.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations
couvertes par le secret professionnel. Ce message est etabli
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisee interdite.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. La SOCIETE GENERALE
et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential,
intended solely for the addressees, and may contain legally privilegedxi
information. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any
of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.