This is clearly not a Struts2 question, but a Struts menu question (name is misleading since it can be used outside the context of struts. I'm using it like that).

A few thought:
- Have you checked the generated HTML code?
- Have you checked the generated CSS?
- If using velocity, have you check what the velocity macro used?

Consider enforcing you own CSS as this seems to me like a CSS/HTML code problem, not a server side problem.

nauke. wrote:
Hi,

I don't suppose anyone knows why this issue is occurring ... ?

Thanks