Hi all,

i am trying to include a jsp page using struts2 <s:include tag> but
itdosen't seems to be working in my way.
i have a menu.jsp page where i have written a code for the menu for my
application.
i have included this menu.jsp page in my index.jsp page were it is working
fine.When i click on any menu option it redirect me to another page using
the action.i tried to use the same <s:include> tage in other pages but it is
not working where as it is working fine in the index.jsp page. where as if i
include the code in the other pages instead of including the jap page the
menuy starts appearing fine.

<s:include value="IncludedMenu/menu.jsp"></s:include>

i have included the menu.jsp page in index page using this tag and working
fine here but when tried to use the same tage in others pageses i failed.Can
any one suggest me where i am doing wrong.??

Thanks in advance

-aum