Hi everyone

I was just going through the nabble.com and I found very nice help about
struts2. Now I need some more help about it. I hope somebody is kind enough
to help me.

My problem is that I have to display all the users from the database and all
the information related to the user(firstName,LastName,EmailAddress,Phone
etc.) in a JSP page one by one by using struts2.
and for each and every user in the list there should be a update and delete
link. If there is no user then nothing should show up. I really don't know
how this should work in the jsp page using struts2. I have got the list in
Action Class of it and the list has name userList which is of type user
object which has all the fields in it.

I don't know how I can display the list into the jsp page. If somebody has
done this already can you please send me the sample code to my email id:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also how would I know about which user I want to delete or update,whenever
the user clicks on any one of the link.

Please help me. I need to finish it as soon as I can!:,(