Hi,

I've set up tomcat 6 with spring 2.5.5, struts 2.0.11 and openJPA. I
successfully load the struts spring plugin according to the logs, but for some
reasons the setters in my Action classes are all broken.
Basically neither beans get injected nor posted paramaters, nor additional
params set through struts.xml.
ParametersInterceptor complains about an unexpected exception, the struts.xml
parameter complains about setter cannot be found (but it is there, no typos or
anything like that) and all my to-be-injected beans are null.

I was wondering if someone else experienced something similar. I suspect it
might be related to loadtimeweaving and proxying for one, but other than that
I'm really clueless.

For testing I have a small bean saving an object into the database...which
works and tells me that my transaction configuration and jpa enhancing is
working prroperly.

But I can't get the struts actions to work.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated,

Andreas
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]