Hi ManiKanta G

Thank for you replay. It help me.

But, the problem was in wrong return dateType.
The code below work correct.
 <s:iterator value="%{page}">

            <s:property value="label" />

            <s:if test="%{label eq 'item2'}">
                OK
            </s:if>

</s:iterator>
--------------------------------------

The failure was that property return another dateType and it equals with
String value.
<s:if test='%{#sort eq "PRODUCT"}'>

The property sort is enum - ComponentName sort;
Solve was etc:
<s:iterator id="comp" value="%{components}">

            <s:set name="sort" value="%{sort + ''}" />

            <s:if test="%{#sort+'' eq 'PRODUCT'}">
                OK
            </s:if>

        </s:iterator>

Thanks a lot

ManiKanta G wrote:

> <s:property /> is like out.println(). It is useful for printing
> (outputs) some value, but not to store a value.
>
> To store a value in to the value stack (coz this is S2), you may use
> <s:set name="" value="" /> where the name attribute indicates the name
> of the variable and the value indicates the value to be store. You may
> use another attribute 'scope' to tell the scope of the variable. Ref
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/set.html
>
> Ex:
>
> <s:set name="flag" value="true" />
>
> <s:if test="#flag">
>     <%--  Write your code here --%>
> </s:if>
>
> Here as the 'flag' variable is stored in the value stack, to access this
> variable you will need to use the variable prefixed with #, like
> #variableName
>
> In some cases <s:push /> is useful. Please go through the doc for
> <s:push /> which is used to push the current element into the top of the
> value stack.
>
> hope this helps.
>
> ManiKanta
>

> Kibo wrote:
>> Hi konference
>>
>> I am already helpless.
>> How can I test the property in <s:if tag?

>>  <s:iterator id="comp" value="%{components}">
>>
>>             <s:property value="%{sort}" />
>>
>>             <s:if test='%{#sort eq "PRODUCT"}'>
>>                 OK
>>             </s:if>
>>
>>  </s:iterator>
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> -----
>> Tomas Jurman
>> Czech Republic
>>

> ********** DISCLAIMER **********
> Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
> Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
> forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
> the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
> agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering
> the
> information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
> distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
> information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you
> have
> received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
> immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----
Tomas Jurman
Czech Republic