I did look, but I could not find it.  Do you have a link?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [SPAM] - Re: Using the iterator to list results from a
hibernate join - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the
email addresses

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Brian Daddino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm new to Struts 2.   I have searched the web but can
> not find anything on my issue.

Did you look at the S2 documentation wiki? It answers these questions.

> What do I put in the value field of my property tag?

Here's some pseudo-code based loosely on your requirements.

<s:property "contact.name"/>
<s:iterator value="contact.contacts">
  <s:property value="email"/>
  <s:property value="phone"/>
</s:iterator>

The contact is exposed by the action.

The <s:property.../> tags call, in this example, getEmail() on each
object being iterated over. An alternative way would be:

<s:iterator value="contact.contacts" id="aContact">
  <s:property value="#aContact.email"/>
  <s:property value="#aCotnact.phone"/>
</s:iterator>

I'd recommend looking over some of the basics on the S2 wiki.

Dave

This electronic transmission may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
information intended only for the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended
recipient(s), please note that any review, dissemination, use, distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please notify
the sender immediately, destroy any paper copies and delete it from any
computer.  Thank you.