From: Pranav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:57:15 AM
Subject: Re: Dojo javascript errors with ajax theme. please help

Hi Jerome,

You're a lifesaver. Thanks for your tips. I will try them out today. I fixed my
issue temporarily yesterday by extracting the jar file, and manually creating
copies of gregorian.js and gregorianExtras.js etc to appropriate locations and
the problem did go away but I will surely put in this permanent fix to improve
performance.

Thanks