Well, the question is if you are using Spring 1.x or 2.x and creating
spring beans (using the spring plugin and in your struts.xml using the
spring bean name instead of the full class name):
If you are using the 1.x version, do as said by Piero Sartini
(singleton="false") in your application-context.xml
If you are using the 2.x version use scope="prototype" in your
application-context.xml

If you are not using the spring plugin or using the spring object
factory to autowire the beans (via the autowire by name or type of the
spring plugin configured in struts.xml), you can allways create a
preparable bean (implements Preparable) and in the prepare() method,
clear what you need; or you can additionally use the
ParamsPrepareParams stack to do more complicated stuff.

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco S.