I can't see any reference anywhere that suggests that putting a wildcard in
the form's action attribute will work.  Even if it does work with client
side validation turned off, I get the impression -- and I could be wrong --
that you've stumbled into a weird corner case that just happens to work.  If
you would like to have more consistency in your application's behavior, I
think that Gabriel's advice is the way to go.  Have each submit send
"Subscription_execute" or "Subscription_cancel", and rely on the wildcarding
in struts.xml to route the request appropriately.

jk