Hi,
We are using struts2 2.0.6 and now we have a requirement to have some Access
Control into it,

That is we got some functions points and each ROLE got different access rigts
against each function, if someone login to the System the UI will be presented
based on these configurations.

What I want to know is within Struts 2, How can I achieve this kind of
functionality. Are there any better integration TAG libs or somthing like that.

Note : We do not have any big Application Servers as such just that
apache/tomcat

Thanks