Hi,

I am a little stuck here. A action loads a jsp into a div. For this I use the ajax theme (dojo) and a form submit with target. Works fine. The Problem ist, that the jsp returned by the action has javascript in it. Its the jcalendar. Having this jsp load normally the calendar works fine, but not in div.

To solve this I tried executeScripts option, but that did not work. I searched and found out that eval might help, but I simply dont know how this could help.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advanced!