David N. Arnold wrote:
You're not the only one.  I can't remember if I was running trunk or
2.1.2, but I have seen the same messages.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 9:47 AM, "Stephan Schröder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

14.08.2008 15:12:34 com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.jdk.JdkLogger warn
WARNUNG: Could not find property [struts.valueStack]

They are normal in struts 2.1.2 as logging verbosity was increased.

Turning off devMode MAY hide them (I don't recall)
Otherwise disable the via your logging implementation.

It essentially means some time was wasted searching for something in the valuestack that didn't exist. It reveals some significant inefficiencies and are present because they should be resolved by S2 developers one day.