Dave Newton wrote:
- On Wed, 8/20/08, MyAshok wrote:
Can you tell me whats might be the problem with my IE.

It's IE.

Dave

He he he.

I don't know for certain, but I think it's due to IE's non-standard event-handling (event ordering) and Dojo's/widget's failure to accommodate that in this specific case. In effect, the DOM is updated with the loading text before the code reads the values from the form; The result is that the body of the request is empty.

Here's the interesting details: http://www.quirksmode.org/js/events_order.html

It's the responsibility of the widget to accommodate it, but it's better to use the indicator attribute instead of the loading text anyway.

I've lost count of how many times we've responded to questions about this this frequently encountered problem.