[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Has anyone experienced a problem with a trailing front slash being added to
the generated URL?

I've seen it before. I can't look at my code right now, but I think it's because you have a trailing slash on a property either in struts xml (default namespace?) or in the @Namespace annotation. CodeBehind doesn't append the paths together correctly; it just assumes they can be concatenated.

Now I think about it, I recall rewrting that bit of codebeind. There may be a fix in 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT, but it's possible I never committed though and just removed the unexpected /. I remember being very annoyed with it.