hi gareth-

you can config as an entry in struts.xml
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/configuration-files.html
e.g.
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false" />

is this what you're looking for?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

> Subject: RE: Ampersand sign problem
> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:07:55 +0100
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> CC: user@struts.apache.org
>
> Hello,
>

> Thanks for your information I think the struts.properties file is Struts2
> feature. Is there any other way to set this property in sturts.
>

> Regards, s

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008