Hi guys,

I have been wrestling with the REST plugin for the last couple of days and
have posted some notes in another thread.

I have hit a problem which I need a little help with. Basically in my REST
controller I have a create and update method as per the REST guidelines. I
need separate validations for each of these which I do via annotating the
methods respectively.

A problem arises as I need to separate INPUT results in the case of
validation failure 0 one for the create and one for the update but of course
this is not doable.

It is similar to a problem described here -
http://www.nabble.com/S2%3A-input-by-method-for-validations-tp13611246p13611246.html.

Any ideas?