Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding the struts-rest plugin ( 2.1.3-snapshot)

1) How can I write a controller that will handle the request on "/" ( i.e
http://www.myhost.com )?

2) As I understand, the rest plugin by default handles XML and JSON
extensions too ( http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/rest-plugin.html ) . Is
there a way to disable these extensions ? ( Other than overriding
struts.rest.handlerOverride.EXTENSION and providing a dummy implementation )

Thanks!