stanlick wrote:
Does the plug-in support tiles definition names in its search?

No. It was discussed briefly once in srtuts-dev that the codebehind plugin & tiles plugin together could support tiles naming conventions. eg. if OrderController.show() is invoked then search for a tile called (prefix.order-show).

I think that would be generally useful whether used with REST or not.

However the main reason I use tiles results is because they're easy to override (eg. by theme and or locale). When I started to look deeper into the this I saw the codebehind or convention plugin could easily do the same when selecting results...so I've start to ween myself off tiles results and try to head towards zero configuration by following the convention. I've found I still need a lot of @Result annotations though so its not there yet.