Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
No idea or miss-explanation?

Use dojo's event model. You need to register a listener/subscriber for the event via dojo.

If you assign a listener directly to onbeforeunload or onload you'll overwrite the listeners that dojo needs to assign (or vice-versa, dojo will overwrite yours).

Check the dojo docs for examples. I can't think of it off the top of my head.

Also, there should be a dojo-specific event you can subscribe to for the completion of an ajax request, rather than the page-related events. Check the recipes for that.

Hope that helps a little.